HOW TO CANCEL SOUNDCLOUD SUBSCRIPTION?
If you joined Soundcloud and now you want to know how to cancel Soundcloud subscription, then you will have to sign in to the Soundcloud site to drop your membership. If you agreed to accept Soundcloud Go on a Mac or iPhone, you could drop your membership utilizing the iPhone application or iTunes. Your Soundcloud Go membership will finish toward the finish of the present charging cycle.
Strategy 1: On the Soundcloud Website
1. Go to http://soundcloud.com in an internet browser.
2. Sign in to Soundcloud with your email address and password, or sign in utilizing Google or Facebook.
3. Snap the three-dab symbol in the upper right corner of the page beside the envelope symbol. It opens a drop-down menu.
4. Click Subscription.
5. Snap Edit by Soundcloud Go+. It's at the highest point of the page under the "Current plans" heading.
6. Snap Cancel Plan.
7. Snap Confirm and drop the plan. It's the orange catch under the "New Plan" area.
8. Snap Ok, got it. It's the orange catch amidst the page. You'll come back to the Subscriptions page where you will, in any case, observe your Soundcloud Go+ membership, yet it will currently show a termination date. It is how to cancel Soundcloud subscription on the website.
Technique 2: On iPhone or iPad
1. Open your iPhone's Settings Image titled Iphonesettingsappicon.png. It's the dark application with apparatuses usually situated on your home screen.
2. Tap your Apple ID at the top. It's at the highest point of the "Settings" menu alongside your record initials or profile picture.
3. Tap iTunes and App Store Image titled Iphoneappstoreicon.png.
4. Tap your Apple ID. It's at the highest point of the iTunes and App Stores menu. It will incite a spring up the list.
5. Snap View Apple ID. It's at the highest point of the popup that has your Apple ID at the top.
6. Tap Subscriptions.
7. Tap Cancel Subscription beneath Soundcloud Go+. You will see Soundcloud Go in your rundown of memberships. When you drop the membership, your membership will finish after the present charging cycle.
Strategy 3: On iTunes
1. Open iTunes.
2. Sign in with your Apple ID and secret word if you haven't effectively done as such.
3. Snap Account. It's in the menu bar at the highest point of the screen. It opens a drop-down menu.
4. Snap View My Account. It's at the top, under the record name and email.
5. Contingent upon your security settings, you might be provoked to enter your Apple ID secret key and snap "Sign In" to proceed.
6. Snap Manage opposite "Memberships."
7. Snap your Soundcloud Go membership. It's underneath your rundown of memberships.
8. Snap Cancel Subscription. It's underneath your membership to Soundcloud Go. When you drop the group, your membership will finish after the present charging cycle.
These are the three techniques on how to cancel Soundcloud subscription if you no longer want to subscribe it for a premium version.